Thursday, February 11, 2010

Barbie Cowgirl Birthday Cakes Can You Help Me With My Halloween Ideas?? Pleeeaasseee....?

Can you help me with my Halloween ideas?? Pleeeaasseee....? - barbie cowgirl birthday cakes

I do not know what it's Halloween. I thought maybe a Cowgirl Barbie or maybe someone Boot Camp coach, but I'm not sure.
All I want to be cute and different. I live in Texas, so I am not at all worried about being cold, but I'm only 14 and therefore can not be Skanky.
I appreciate the opinions or ideas you might have. Thank you:)

4 comments:

fish with shoes said...

I'm ur Agee
What I do is that I will dress like Mario
But when a girl (imagine a general instead of long and short jeans, a red T-shirt or a red hat, grab liquid paper and draw a mat M)

U If you do not get ur Cowgirl then I have in the past year ... was not so much fun: (

Jansen said...

I like a laundry basket again, and much laughter. You will need a basket to get lower prices and cut a hole in the ground big enough that you can and put them just above the waist, so do not fall. Then, a few clothes and put a bag of candy in it and is already in advance.

Kelly M said...

Omg one http://www.costumecraze.com/WEST109.html Cowgirl Barbie
want to be me and my bff, which has already earned him the link acctualy'm your age, and we are present, but can a T-shirt under because it is cold here in Seattle to take.

Lola <3 said...

different? Hmmmm ... What Dorthy from Wizard of Oz, my friend was that last year won several awards

barbie sounds good

A Goth Dancer

I want to help me?
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ...

Post a Comment