Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Why Men Get Wet Dreams Why Do I, As A Young Man, Not Have Pleasant Dreams (excluding Wet Ones) Like I Had As A Kid?

Why do I, as a young man, not have pleasant dreams (excluding wet ones) like I had as a kid? - why men get wet dreams

You know how when you do not want to wake up because it's so damn good. The kind of dreams that I am now out of indifference to downright scary area. Sometimes I have a strong sense of guilt (inactive), but I think that a good reason to feel this way. I've also noticed that I have experienced a wider range of emotions as a child, but now it is almost the same. It was a bit like now (I'm turning 27). I'm never really happy, but I've never really depressed (only occasionally). There are a number of things in my life that I want to have corrected, but I'm not sure they are the most important (but still significant) ...

In any case I think he just wants to get an idea of why this PAH isOPENING. Someone else can identify that? Is it perhaps something physiological such as hormone therapy? Or maybe not show after they have been in contact with the seamy side of life, you get a thicker skin and learn to subconsciously (or maybe even feel) your emotions?

No comments:

Post a Comment