Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Is It Legal To Import Bbs Into Australia Are Slingshots Legal In Greater Vancouver And Are They Legal To Import?

Are slingshots legal in Greater Vancouver and are they legal to import? - is it legal to import bbs into australia

I have tried to buy a wristband deep in Greater Vancouver, with no success. I think you can (on eBay and find the seller in the U.S. so far in Canada.) Loops are also legal in Canada / British Columbia and are legal? I have tried to verify the Royal Canadian Mounted Police and info pages on the borders, but no dice. Please help! Thanks

1 comment:

Willeke said...

I know nothing about Honda know, I know that people in Canada, skidding, as far as I know how to use, in legal terms.
But these people in general on the legality of other primitive weapons in your area. (And even with a deep cuff is considered to be primitive.)

You can ask this question in this forum, you must be free of charge, but one or two days:
http://slinging.org/forum/YaBB.pl
You can also search the forums, because the information that you may have to be there.

There is also a section on the nooses, but I'm not sure how international it is, and if Canadians are there. Not even a link, but I know he was mentioned in slinging.org

Post a Comment