Sunday, February 21, 2010

Environmental Sustainability Topics Pls Help...photos...?

Pls help...photos...? - environmental sustainability topics

Hey! People who really need your help. I need to create a story with the help of photos and chat via confusing to choose, what should the best ... the topic is 8 Millennium UN ..

1.End poverty and hunger
2.Universal Education
Equal 3.Gender
Health 4.child
Health 5.Maternal
6.Combat HIV / AIDS
7.Environmental Sustainability
8.Global Association ...

I have to choose one of the objectives ...
Please help me, I would be better and lead me in a friendly with his line of argument (I use this picture to anything else) ... I would be grateful ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Each issue has great merit, but I think that all 7 extends in a direction to follow because without them (and 8), others are obliged to.
Search the media and the use of their photographs.
Good luck.

Post a Comment