Tuesday, February 9, 2010

To Connect Multiple Webcam Why Does My Webcam Stop Working?

Why does my webcam stop working? - to connect multiple webcam

I have a Gateway laptop for Christmas and it is fitted with an in-camera, but when I try to use it in Yahoo Messenger, then pause for about thirty seconds, then freezes. Then I rebooted and the webcam works, but again freezes and I have to re-start, finally, after I get it for five or six times, I receive a message that my camera is not connected, I want my webcam to work continuously and do not have to restart several times, and did not tell me to restart the computer because it always has the same problem.

1 comment:

dannylee... said...

Have you tried to get the latest drivers from the website of the company? Since it is necessary to update the drivers for your system. Just go and see what you find.

Post a Comment